[RP TownTalk] Festival of Lights Trolley Ride Volunteers Still Needed

James Coleman jsc.301332 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 14:12:54 UTC 2013

We are short a few volunteers for jobs on the trolley ride for our annual
Festival of Lights on Saturday, December 14 from 530 to 830 pm. The
opportunities available include trolley navigator and trolley coordinator.
The navigator works with the coordinator to time the trolleys through the
neighborhoods and Riversdale Mansion; the coordinator runs the timing of
trolleys from the train station and keeps patrons in good spirits while
waiting for trolleys. Please contact me or Lucy Archer if interested.

*Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID*