[RP TownTalk] (no subject)

Peggylint peggylint at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 20:45:27 UTC 2013

Could someone tell me when the street lights on River Road, from Kenilworth Avenue to the MD Circle are going to be turned back on?  Last fall, late September or early October, when construction was started on the circle I noticed that all the street lights from Kenilworth Aveue to their construction sight were out.  Don't know if they were turned off or went out.  But the circle has been finished finally and there are still no lights from Kenilworth Avenue to the circle.  It is very dark on that stretch of roadway at night and therefore dangerous.

Thanks.

Peggy