[RP TownTalk] PG County Board of Education

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sun Feb 3 23:26:07 UTC 2013

Sarah,
this is the first time that I know of where you have responded before
reading all the way to the end. In the second half of my post you may
notice that I addressed students separately.

It is true that students in public schools don't have much choice in
where they go to school, no matter the quality of the schools. It is
also true that graduate students have more of a choice in where they
matriculate than young students in PG County. Frequently the scale of
that choice, like choices in employment, is limited.

My point was that those words are not that odd in employment or
education. I do not know about elementary and high schools, either.

Without more facts than one newspaper article, I would thank it would be
time to gather additional information to be effective.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org