[RP TownTalk] (no subject)

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:06:28 UTC 2013

Peggy,

I found out some information about the lights you brought to our attention.
First, and very interesting, at least part of PEPCO didn't even realize
that there are lights along the bridge over the Northeast Branch. The
interactive map that tracks light poles indicates there are no poles there!
so clearly they were not going to get them fixed any time soon without your
prompting action--Thanks for bring this to our attention.

Public Works Director Addison has now gotten PEPCO working on identifying
and then hopefully fixing the poles in this area. Stay tuned.....

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor
Town of Riverdale Park, Maryland