[RP TownTalk] Lost black dog alert

Nicholas Laureys nicholas.laureys at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:24:07 UTC 2013

Hello All, We are very happy to tell you that we found our dog Sherie on
Oliver Street on Sunday afternoon!  Thank you to all the kind people in
Riverdale who wished us well as we handed out flyers door to door.  And
thank you especially to the woman Sherry (what a coincidence!) who called
us when she spotted our dog.  We feel so blessed to have such loving and
caring neighbors!

--Nicholas