[RP TownTalk] {Univ. Park List} two dogs on leashes got loose

Ellen Thorp thorp.ellen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 15:00:48 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Carla*
Date: Saturday, February 23, 2013
Subject: {Univ. Park List} two dogs on leashes got loose
To: "Univ. Park Listserve" <univpark at googlegroups.com <javascript:_e({},
'cvml', 'univpark at googlegroups.com');>>

I sent the picture earlier, didn't have my reading glasses to write a
proper message, but Kitty's message below provides the detail.  Please
share this picture with folks in Riverdale, I think the owner lives near
47th street.

The lady in the photo found them as the owner was chasing them, the owner
couldn't keep up so this nice lady has been waiting outside for more than
two hours.  She actually works at College Park animal hospital and refuses
to leave until they are safe and secure. She says the pups will be taken to
the PG animal shelter shortly.

Please distribute the picture so their owner can be found.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone[image: image.jpeg]

Begin forwarded message: