[RP TownTalk] Wanted Treadmill (and hand weights) for teenagers

Jen Sanderson jensan6877 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 23:17:40 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Looking for a treadmill to be used by a couple of teenagers...doesnt have to be perfect, just has to work.  Preferably a fold up one that could be picked up in a mini van.  They could also use some hand weights.
Yes, they have free membership at the rec, and we know about all the affordable gyms in the area, but we are running into a timing issue---not always safe to walk when they have time to workout and parent not always available to give rides.

Thanks,
Jen
42nd Ave.