[RP TownTalk] URGENT loose pit bull

Lou King lking at knob.com
Fri Jan 11 23:49:41 UTC 2013

Here we go again, Jeffery Yorke speaking truth to the masses. <g>

We should thank our lucky stars that the ownership of "pit bulls" can
not be found in, or read into, the Constitution.

The current news is full of everyone's idea about how to make the
communities (children) safer in the wake of the current atrocity, and
here we are rehashing this issue. Talking about pit bulls won't change
the facts nor the reality, yet some try.

 From my youth I remember a book about Fernando(?) the friendly bull who
rather smell the flowers that fight in the bull ring. That story did not
change the stern admonishment to stay out of the field where the bull
was. May have saved my life.

Baby steps, baby steps.  Where is the COC when we need him?

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org