[RP TownTalk] Youth and Community Wing Expansion to Town Hall

James D. Holmes jdholmes at comcast.net
Sat Jan 12 17:23:29 UTC 2013

In the November 2012 edition of the Town Crier, Mayor Archer mentioned
that  "Additional information about the proposed alternatives, as well
as a look at the new parking layout along Queensbury in front of the
municipal building can be seen at the town's website:
_www.riverdaleparkmd.info_"

Can anyone advise where on the Town website I can find the information
on the Youth and Community Wing Expansion to the Town Hall.   I have
visited the Town's web site several times and see information about the
Cafritz/Whole Foods, but I am unable to locate any information on the
Youth and Community Wing Expansion to the Town Hall.

Thanks

J. Holmes