[RP TownTalk] local development

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:21:25 UTC 2013

Melissa,

I think I can answer your questions.  The grocery store next to the Alamo was cited for health concerns (not sure the exact specifics) and closed.  As for the Jemal building, Douglas Development is working to have all the utilities in place at Town Center. They are working with Michael's Company to do leasing and they are working with Council Member Olson's Office, the town, and the County's Redevelopment Authority to host a special event, probably in late Spring, to generate some buzz around the space. The later is still in the planning stage and so more details will be available later.  Douglas Development is also revising plans to renovate the old bookstore (Archie Edwards) and evaluate the Dorsey building which has structural issues.

Hope this helps.

Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros
Sent from my iPad