[RP TownTalk] Street by Ernie's Lock

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 19:40:32 UTC 2013

Hi folks,
I just had to go to Ernie's Lock today and I noticed that cars come flying through there from Balt. Blvd to take a short cut to the E-W Highway,
Coming out of the parking lot after I got my keys made was a nightmare.  The cars don't go slow, they speed.  I also noticed this when coming out of Calvert House.  So if that road belongs to the town and the only reason for going on it would be to go to the Bank, Animal Hospital, Calvert House or Ernie's, couldn't we make it "local traffic for businesses only".  Just wanted to know if anyone agreed with me before I bug all the council people and the Mayor.
Audrey