[RP TownTalk] Street by Ernie's Lock

Alan K. Thompson webmaster at ci.riverdale-park.md.us
Thu Jan 17 20:36:44 UTC 2013

The town council has tried several different ways of discouraging
cut-through traffic on W. Beale (including putting in a Jersey barrier that
would not let traffic get onto East-West Highway).  If my memory is
correct, some of the businesses, and perhaps some residents, complained and
the barrier was removed.

I think we can ask the police to step up monitoring speeding there at the
very least.

Alan