[RP TownTalk] New to Riverdale Park!

Marilyn Schoppet marilyn at schoppet.net
Tue Jul 2 22:16:55 UTC 2013

Hi there Analise!

Welcome to Riverale Park!  If you like Vietnamese or Thai, I can introduce
the local spots that are very good.  I can come and pick you up if you
would like.   It's better to dine with someone else, than alone.  Plus,
giving you directions is not my cup of tea.  But, if you would rather do it
alone, venture to RT 1 South / Baltimore AV.  A Thai restaurant is in
Hyattsville, right across the street from Bus Boys and Poets.  Also, if you
head north, there is a Vietnamese restaurant in College Park, right across
the street from the CVS Pharmacy.

Where are you from?  Do you know about the outlying areas, like in D.C.,
 Annapolis, or Columbia?  There is much to see and experience!  I'm a
native to this area, so I can show you around...

Sincerely,

Marilyn Schoppet
marilyn at schoppet.net

--