[RP TownTalk] Washington Post

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 10:33:13 UTC 2013

I didn't care about the Whole Foods development part of that article (faugh!), but I was SO glad to see that the Spiropoulos family got some recognization for all of their hard work on the Town Center Market.  People who haven't lived in town for many years probably don't remember the old Dumms Corner Market before Pete and Sons took it over and built it up - they definitely did a lot to improve the old store and as for the new market?  I love it!  Congrats to Pete and Soins for getting the mention in the Post - Ya done good and we're proud of you!