[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 84, Issue 4

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 12:57:21 UTC 2013

Kathy -
It's good to know someone remembers and thought of the Wiki!!  The
Riverdale Park Community Wiki does still exist, here:

http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/

But as stated on the front page, it's been a long time since anyone minded
the store.  (I created it and others have worked on it, but I don't have
the time to work on it these days).  But it's a Wiki - it's intended to be
nurtured and maintained by all! So if anyone would like to edit and update
the restaurants pages (or any other pages) - please do so!!!

As for the town's website, certainly it is alive & well, here:
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/index.cfm

but it covers official town matters and doesn't venture into things like
restaurant reviews!