[RP TownTalk] We need your input on Riverdale Park's Town Center! Fill out our survey please!

Jonathan W. Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Wed Jul 3 18:09:06 UTC 2013

Hi Fred

I believe Ashley is currently on vacation and may not respond to the post in
the near term.  The request is coming from three University of Maryland
graduate students who are doing their 'capstone' project and thesis for
their Master degree in Environmental Management.   The project required the
town's agreement/sponsorship and Councilman Thompson and myself are on the
student's oversight committee.  Our Urban Planner, Paul Mortensen, provided
some general comments but this is fundamentally a project being driven by
the students for their graduate degree.  The town agreed to engage given
that it was an opportunity to receive some free consulting input.

I hope this answers the 'we' question.

Best,

Jonathan

Jonathan W. Ebbeler | Vice Mayor, Councilman Ward 1