[RP TownTalk] Washington Post

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 11:54:03 UTC 2013

All I said was I wasn't interested in the Whole Foods development; I DID give a big thumbs up to our Town Center Market, as it would appear they do NOT get a lot of support.  Or, if they do, it doesn't appear here.  I thought we were allowed to freely express our opinions here as long as we weren't insulting other posters? .   (I'm not a member of any clique, so I guess it's perfectly ok for someone who disagrees with ME  to call me a "Debbie Downer?"  a bit twee and precious, that, but it's still an insult  )