[RP TownTalk] Washington Post

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 19:16:40 UTC 2013

Jonathan, I believe Sue was responding to the rude comment of another
poster who responded to the thread.  His comments were out of line, and I
have addressed that with him off list.

For the new residents and subscribers, TownTalk is a public listserv which
is hosted by the Town of Riverdale Park.  The list rules are available
here: http://riverdale-park.org/mailman/listinfo/towntalk.  The pertinent
one is that while everyone is welcome (and invited) to state and share
their opinions, they should avoid ad hominem attacks that are personal
rather than substantive in nature.

With thanks to the 99% of TownTalkers who make my job easy....

Dwight Holmes
List Moderator