[RP TownTalk] FW: Focus Group Meetings for Prince George's County Food System Study

Stuart Eisenberg eisenberg at hyattsvillecdc.org
Tue Jul 23 14:44:32 UTC 2013

Hi Neighbors,

The County's Planning Department is doing some interesting work on food
access in our County.

This is a great way to develop greater intelligence for targeted community
business recruitment based on community needs.

They are seeking focus group participants (see forwarded message below for
details).

Cheers,

Stuart Eisenberg, Executive Director

Hyattsville Community Development Corporation

301 683-8267 - Office, 301 693-0073 - mobile

 <http://www.hycdc.org/> www.hycdc.org

Like Us on Facebook <http://facebook.com/hyattsvillecdc>

Follow Us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/hyattsvillecdc>