[RP TownTalk] My house

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 16:36:05 UTC 2013

Does anyone know if there is there still any historical society in town?  Way, way back in the day when I did some photography for the Town Crier, we did interviews with people who had old homes in town. (was interesting, too!)  Other than that, possibly the people who give tours, etc., at the Calvert Mansion might be able to provide you with information on older homes?