[RP TownTalk] opportunity for 9-12 graders

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 11:30:37 UTC 2013

Friends,

I just found this announcement on another website and thought I would share
it here in case you know of a teen who would be interested...I would
recommend calling today.

Women in Engineering Leadership Enhancement, Application and Design
Academies provide students with the opportunity to spend an entire day
learning and applying principles of a particular engineering discipline
offered at the University of Maryland. Students are expected to have a
strong academic background and interest in engineering, math and science.

This program is open to young women and men entering grades 9-12.
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Fire Protection Engineering
Contact Bria Barry for additional details. Only 24 spots are availableon a
first-come, first-served basis! The program costs $50, including materials
and lunch (due upon acceptance).

Bria Barry (formerly McElroy)
Assistant Director, Women in Engineering Program
A. James Clark School of Engineering
University of Maryland
1131 Glenn L. Martin Hall
College Park, MD 20742