[RP TownTalk] Mosquito spraying

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 21:25:04 UTC 2013

Anne Marie and all,

I'm investigating the concerns expressed about mosquito spraying and so far
the answers bring more questions so let me give a tentative report:

Spraying takes place on Tuesdays in the evening.  I am concerned that it
apparently is aimed for the evenings, but is not supposed to happen if
people are seen in the immediate area. This is disturbing to me and I'm
seeking answers as I was understanding it was supposed to be only very late
hours to minimize possible human contact.

Regarding town notification, I'll look at what we can do to improve public
notification of this county administered program.  Town talk and announce
seem easily done, but I do need to look at other more inclusive means of
getting the word out.

More soon.

Vern

--