[RP TownTalk] What's in a name? (Trolley Bike Trail)

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 17:17:30 UTC 2013

Aww, come on Maureen, can't we have a little fun at the expense of
those businesses?

As the mother of a teen, I just want everyone to know that this thread
totally made me laugh. Though my son usually says, "Yes, Mother
Dearest." (I taught him to say that, so I have only myself to blame...
And no, he hasn't seen the movie.)

-Sarah