[RP TownTalk] "Manly, yes, but I like it, too!"

Chris Currie crcurrie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 20:51:04 UTC 2013

The *Hyattsville Life & Times* hopes that fishing, basketball, guns and
beer have the same cross-gender appeal as the soap in the 1970s Irish
Spring commercial -- since those topics are front and center in our
testosterone-fueled June issue:

http://issuu.com/hyattsvillelifeandtimes/docs/2013-06

Learn about how to pursue trout in our urban wilderness, the local roots of
an upcoming first-round NBA draft pick, the best home brews in the Gateway
Arts District, and what a gun-toting official told a Busboys & Poets crowd
about gun violence in Hyattsville.  All that, but also plenty more about
regional arts, pets, artistic pets and other good stuff so that a lass can
say that, yes, she likes it, too.

Read it all here, and subscribe for free:

http://issuu.com/hyattsvillelifeandtimes/docs/2013-06

Chris Currie
Hyattsville