[RP TownTalk] Let's keep Route 1 Cafritz property Forested. Protecting the Green Spaces within the Beltway.

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 10:56:17 UTC 2013

I'd love to see the appeal succeed, but if money and politcs are involved, I'm realistic enough to know it "ain't gonna happen."  Might as well change the name of the town back to Riverdale; before too long there won't be anything remotely resembling a park anywhere in the area.  We've always had a reason to be proud of our parks in and around town, and now?  Enough to make a person want to cry...