[RP TownTalk] lawn mowing

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 16:56:19 UTC 2013

Audrey, et al,

We've used this trio of brothers for years at various locations and they
are excellent and the rates are good. They do the complete array of lawn
scaping -- hence the name and the delicate work of trimming crape myrtles
in that small winter window.

*Emerald Lawnscapes by TriBros, LLC, *Chris, Andrew and Michael Furnkranz,
301-773-5159, (Mike-cell) 240-449-0851 2706 Lake Ave., Cheverly, MD 20785

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Property Management, Inc.