[RP TownTalk] Jeys Auto 5731 Baltimore Avenue

Bruce Wernek bruce.wernek at verizon.net
Sun Mar 3 23:01:34 UTC 2013

Hi Jonathan

While we are on the subject of imminent domain, why has Jemal been spared?
His buildings have been vacant for almost as long.  It appears that Jemal is
doing something, but so has Jey.  Jey’s cleaned up his place recently.

I can’t see the difference between Jey and Jemal.  To be honest, I feel more
confident about Jey getting something going vs Jemal given his track record.

Bruce