[RP TownTalk] Does Riverdale Park have a bright future to look forward to?

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 21:45:58 UTC 2013

Beall Circle is being addressed. The Council, specifically, Council member
Ebbeler, is working on an arts grant from the County. All of this was
discussed in great detail, at great length, at last week's Town Council
meeting. Amazing, the top-level government "secrets" one can learn by
sneaking into a public meeting...

--
Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Property Management, Inc.