[RP TownTalk] Right to Free Speech

James D. Holmes jdholmes at comcast.net
Tue Mar 5 16:24:16 UTC 2013

Dwight

Is it your intent to limit our right to Free Speech.  I thought the post
by Bruce was right on the topic.  The Town of Riverdale Park Officials
have not been responsive to the residents in the past.

The Town Talk Blog is a good place for issues to be discussed. Not all
residents can take off work to attend the Town meetings.

James D. Holmes