[RP TownTalk] If anyone would like to "electioneer", there's a place to do that, too

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 00:48:23 UTC 2013

I'm writing now simply as a citizen of the town, not as TownTalk
Moderator.  As this email list is run by the town, it makes perfect sense
that there be no electioneering here.
We do have a resource that can be used for that, however.  The
largely-dormant RP Wiki still exists, and is still available for anyone to
use for any community purpose (not just electioneering).

If any candidates in the upcoming election or their supporters would like
to make use of the RP Wiki, to have a campaign page, just let me know and I
will be happy to create a page for you. You could then post whatever
content there you would like.

If anyone would like simply to have a page to discuss particular ideas or
visions for the town - that's a place you could start the conversation.
Take a look there, and you will see quite a few topics that were discussed
there in the past.  Jump in on an old thread, start a new one, if you
like.  It's a resource that is available for everyone to  use, free of
charge.  (For a modest cost we could make it ad-free, which would be a
blessing - would only make sense if we started creating steady traffic
there.)

The RP Wiki can be found at http://rpwiki.wetpaint.org .