[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Final STEP "House Party" this Saturday

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 13:02:40 UTC 2013

I just want to encourage anyone still not sure about this program to attend the open house and consider participating.  Steve and I did our evaluation and are in the midst of making improvements.  The evaluation itself was worth the $100.  It would have been way more, if not for the program.  And, there are incentives to help with the financial costs of the improvements.

Take care,
Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros
Sent from my iPad