[RP TownTalk] Sexual Assault in town

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 10:30:53 UTC 2013

There was a noticed posted at my apartment building (and I saw the notice at local businesses) that a sexual assalt occurred around 7:45 am, Friday 3/8.  A description of the assailant was given - Hispanic man around 30, weight arund 150 lbs., dark-skinned.  As this took place in broad daylight, it would appear this guy is really, really bold!

Everybody; please be aware of your surroundings when you're out and about and if you see people loitering or acting suspicious, please contact the police.  We all need to look out for each other.