[RP TownTalk] Community Needs Survey - Brought to You by Riverdale Park's Green Team!

Ashley Wilburn e.a.wilburn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 13:17:04 UTC 2013

Hi there!

As you may know or may have heard, Riverdale Park's Green Team is on a
quest to obtain Sustainable Maryland Certification. The Green Team is
leveraging
the skills, expertise, and life experiences of its members to develop
policies and plans, implement programs, and assist with educational
opportunities that support the creation of a sustainable community now and
into the future.

*Please fill out this survey <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M36NL3F>*. This
survey will help us better understand the needs of our community and will
help us determine which actions we will pursue to reach Sustainable
Maryland Certification We are hoping to have at least 30 individuals
complete the survey. We would love it if you were one of them!

*Do you want to help?*
If you have any interest in helping us move our community toward
sustainability please let me know! You can also learn about all our
upcoming activities on our Facebook
page.<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Riverdale-Park-Green-Team/446709792067257?fref=ts>

*Come meet your Green Team!*
We will be at the Riverdale Park Farmers Market (Inside Town Center Market)
 tomorrow from 3PM to 7PM. Come meet the team, fill out the survey, and ask
your questions. See you tomorrow.

Thanks for your help. Remember contact me with your questions!

Ashley Wilburn
949-307-3005
e.a.wilburn at gmail.com

*