[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Last call for STEP

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 18:03:53 UTC 2013

>From the Small Town Energy Program...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Energy Coach <energycoach at smalltownenergy.org>
Date: Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Subject: Last call for STEP
To: Energy Coach <energycoach at smalltownenergy.org>

Hello STEP Participant -

Thank you for being one of the 400+ households currently participating in STEP.

Please let your neighbors know that Monday, April 1st, 2013 is the
final day to sign up for STEP.  STEP will be closing the program to
new participants after April 1st to ensure that all participants have
enough time to complete the program by its end date of July 1st, 2013.

For those who have recently joined or have not yet completed the
program, please note that participants must submit their final,
post-improvement documentation by Monday July 31st, 2013.  STEP cannot
guarantee that documents received after that date will receive the
full STEP financial incentive.

So don’t delay!  And let me help you to take full advantage of STEP
before it’s too late.  For assistance any time, please contact me by
email or phone.

Best,
Suzanne

Suzanne Parmet