[RP TownTalk] backyard birds

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 20:15:03 UTC 2013

That sounds like there might be a hawk or other predator nearby that you
don't see that is keeping them away. (We stopped feeding the birds at our
house because there are outdoor cats that wander in our yard, and we
realized it was kind of horrible to set up a feeding station for the birds,
just so the cats could eat fresh bird every day for lunch.)

Or perhaps your birdie friends found something more yummy to eat down the
road?

-Sarah