[RP TownTalk] Political Season Has Started

Cranky old Coot lking at knob.com
Sun Mar 17 23:24:11 UTC 2013

Fellow Citizens,
I do not know whether to call Riverdale Park's finest or the ACLU ~
Mayor Archer's red sign has been stolen from my front yard!

This is either petty theft or denial of Archer's (and my) right to
freely express our political view in a public forum - my front yard.

This egregious violation of free speech or small minded vandalism
occurred some time during my Sunday afternoon nap (I'm not yet senile
but naps are nice).

If anyone has any information about the perpetrator or perpetrators of
this violation of the freedom of speech, please report it here.

COC - in spite of resent events I really have been doing well, with my
"problem".
--
I'm the Cranky Old Coot's keeper, and I approve this message

Lou King