[RP TownTalk] RP Community Survey/Economic Development Committee Meeting Change of Location

Jonathan W. Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Mon Mar 18 18:37:34 UTC 2013

To all interested parties -

Here is the link to the Community Survey that only takes a few moments to
fill out.  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M36NL3F

Please take a few moments to fill it out to give the Green Team a better
picture of Riverdale Park from a myriad of different topics.

The Calvert House Inn responded late last night that they are able to
accommodate my request to have the EDC meeting at the restaurant instead of
at Town Hall.  The meeting will still be at the same time (7:30) with a
suggested agenda as follows:

-Town Center updates

-Rinaldi Re-opening

-Public Arts Initiative/Arts Fest

-Signage

-Farmer's Market Update

-Green Team Update

-Economic Development Newsletter

Jeffrey Yorke from RPAC and Stuart Eisenberg from the Hyattsville CDC have
been invited to provide updates/briefings on their respective topics.

Several times a year we try to hold the EDC meetings at local businesses or
other cultural attractions in town vs. Town Hall as a reminder of what the
community has to offer.  A meeting at the Calvert House Inn is long overdue
and in recognition and celebration of their 50th year in business I can
think of no better time than now to patronize this Maryland and Riverdale
Park tradition.  This is of course an open meeting and all are invited if
any of the topics are of interest.

Best,

Jonathan