[RP TownTalk] Pulte Town Homes

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 20:39:08 UTC 2013

We did notice that no one from the Riverdale Business Association joined us. We missed them since no one wants to keep a secret from the town's businesses. We want the town to thrive together!

Jeffrey, Please tell me you were not  being sarcatic here in the above sentences.    Many times the MUTC and the Town officials cannot make it to the RBA meetings, so sometimes the RBA can't make it to the MUTC or Town meetings.  I for one, work most evenings and weekends.  Morning meetings would be great, but won't work for anyone else.
Just to let people know:  The Riverdale Business Association has been involved in town projects from its inception.
They made large donations for that great clock you see at the town center.  They supported the intial start up of the Farmer's Market.  They started the Festival of Lights.  They had the first Arts Festival ever in town and were the first to acknowledge the arts and artists in the community.  They support and participate in Riverdale Elementary school, They clean and fix homes during Christmas in April.  They have planted the planters on Baltimore Blvd.  And I can go on and on and on.  It's a great organization.
If they miss a meeting, please excuse them.  They are doing good every day of the year.
Respectfully,
Audrey Bragg