[RP TownTalk] Pulte Town Homes

Lou King lking at knob.com
Tue Mar 26 13:19:26 UTC 2013

We remember history differently. I remember a place called "Jay's gas
station" being an issue at Council and M-U-TC meetings long before EYA
or what is now the Wells Fargo bank on Rt 1.  I remember not knowing
were Jay's was because I was looking for gas pumps and there were none.
  The "Jay's" property was out of step with the plan for the Rt 1 before
EYA and as the rest of the area moves forward, that property has stood
still and become farther out of step.

You are correct, "Jey's wasn't the only dilapidated building there not
too long ago." But now it is. I don't hear anything different in the
current plans for a convenience store/Duncan Doughnut than other plans I
have heard, that have had the effect of just put off action by the town.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org