[RP TownTalk] Ordinance 2013-OR-02

Lou King lking at knob.com
Wed Mar 27 20:54:52 UTC 2013

James D. Holmes wrote, On 3/27/2013 2:17 PM:

 > What is the Town trying to hide?

Nothing that I know of.

Both ordinances, 2013-OR-02 and 03 have been discussed at length during
the working session 25 Feb, read into the record on 4 Mar and discussed
again last monday, 25 Mar.

2013-OR-02 Establishes a fee to make a DVD of a Council meeting, which
was not listed before.  It also changes the fee for the PD to take and
check fingerprints so that what the Town charges covers the cost to the
Town charged by state agencies. Based on your other posts I'm sure you
approve of the Town providing a service at no cost to tax payers in general.

2013-OR-03 authorizes the eminent domain of Jey's. Which I'm sure you
know all about from reading TownTalk.

But you already knew this because you went to the town website and
looked at the agendas for Worksession and the Legislative sessions.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org