[RP TownTalk] ArtsFest this Sunday! Everyone please come - and we still need volunteers to help!

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed May 1 14:08:17 UTC 2013

Riverdale Park's 6th Annual ArtsFest is this Sunday! I hope everyone is
planning to attend again this year.  Marita Novicky is coordinating the
volunteers, and asked me to post this call for a few more volunteers to
help out with a number of tasks on Sunday. Her contact info is below.

*ArtsFest 2013 Needs You!*

*HELP WANTED/VOLUNTEERS NEEDED*

*Riverdale Park 6th Annual ArtsFest 2013*

*This Sunday! MAY 5, 2013, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm*

*
**ArtsFest is a production of the Riverdale Park Arts Council (RPAC) and it
sponsors*

* *

ArtsFest 2013 needs YOU.  We still need volunteers to help with a list of
functions throughout the day on Sunday.  These include:

1.    Set up and Tear Down—8:00 am for set up, 5:00 pm for tear
down—involves setting up tents; arranging artist spaces; and, helping to
tear down at the end of the day.

2.    On Site—throughout the day working with artists as needed; assisting
with activities at the Children’s Pavilion, staffing RPAC table for info
and free water; and more...

Your Pay:  fun and camaraderie with RPAC members and ArtsFest artists,
vendors and musical group, and a good feeling for helping!

If interested, and for more information, please contact Marita Novicky at
maritanovicky at gmail.com, or 301-864-5608.

WE WANT YOU!