[RP TownTalk] May 9th meeting

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Mon May 6 23:39:16 UTC 2013

Sometimes I'm lazy about opening attachments. Glad I opened this one!
Ward 2 residents will be particularly interested in this.

----

COMMUNITY LISTENING SESSION
The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission |
Prince George’s County Planning Department

COLLEGE PARK-RIVERDALE PARK TRANSIT DISTRICT DEVELOPMENT PLAN

THURSDAY MAY 9, 2013
7:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.

Join your neighbors and the Prince George’s County Planning Department
to discuss an update to the 1997 College Park-Riverdale Transit
District Development Plan, which covers the area near the College
Park-University of Maryland Metro Station. Learn about the project
boundaries and help staff understand what you like about this area,
what you would like to change, and your vision for the future of the
Metro station.

College Park City Hall
4500 Knox Road, College Park, MD 20740

Parking is available for a nominal fee at City Hall and the City of
College Park Parking Garage, one block south at the intersection of
Knox Road and Yale Avenue.