[RP TownTalk] Fwd: [RP Town Announce] Sunday Council Meeting Regarding Cafritz Detailed Site Plan

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Tue May 14 20:12:06 UTC 2013

I'm going to let someone who has more of a clue about this process
than I do answer the question about which bodies issue approvals for
what things, and what the timeline is for each of those approvals.

The council has not fully approved the plan. As I understand it,
approval is currently contingent on resident approval of the way the
traffic comes out from the bridge landing.

That's why tonight's meeting is SUPER IMPORTANT for residents who care
about traffic on Lafayette and Queensbury to show up at tonight's
meeting. (Again, please see Alan's note from Sunday to the list.) If
residents show up and say that they do not like the current plan,
Mayor Archer has the authority to revoke the town's approval of the
plan.

But that doesn't answer your question. All I can say is that the
council has to approve lots of different aspects of the plan, and many
of them are not currently final.

-Sarah