[RP TownTalk] Reminder- 8th Annual Rivers to Rockets Bike Rally

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 04:35:33 UTC 2013

Heritage Area Residents:

I know several of you are bike riders and enjoy the trail system, so I hope you pass along this message.

Please find attached our announcement about the upcoming(this weekend) 8th Annual Bike Rally.  We know that this is a busy weekend – one that is often filled with family.  However, we hope you would consider coming out to ride with us.

The ride itself is 18 miles and this year will ride through Hyattsville, Riverdale Park, College Park, Edmonston, Bladensburg, and Cottage City.

8th Annual Rivers to Rockets Bike Rally

Explore the Tributary Trail System and the history, culture, and nature of the surrounding communities with Maryland Milestones & Proteus Bikes!

Lunch and a water bottle will be part of the registration fee.

May 25
10am - 2pm
Duvall Field, 9200 Rhode Island Avenue,
College Park, MD
Register online at: www.marylandmilestones.org/bike-rally

And don’t miss the first ever “Roosevelt Ride - A Vintage Picnic and Bicycle Tour”

May 26, 11am - 15 Crescent Road, Greenbelt, MD
http://www.greenbeltmuseum.org/