[RP TownTalk] Field of Dreams nets

michelle burns mishburns at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 13:58:55 UTC 2013

Driving past the playing field on Sunday afternoon, we noticed that the nets on the street side of the playing field had been left up again.  For those who don't know, a year or so ago a hawk died after being tangled up in the netting and since then the players are supposed to take the nets down when they leave the field.  We let it down this time but could everyone please be vigilant when driving on Lafayette, to make sure that the players are following the town's rules for the use of the field?  Thanks!

Michelle Burns