[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park Arts Council Meets Tonight, Town Hall, 7:30 pm

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 15:27:27 UTC 2013

The Riverdale Park Arts Council meets this evening at Town Hall to discuss
ArtsFest2014 and its members role in the Town's Festival of Lights,
Saturday, Dec. 14 in Town Center. Our 75-minute meeting tonight begins at
7:30. Pizza and salad will be available but *PLEASE RSVP by 2 pm today so
we know how many pies and garden to buy. Bring your own beverages*.

RSVP to Yorkedial#gmail.com

Looking for a place to live? Talk to our friend, Peter Spiropoulos at
301-520-8895.

.*$1200 / 2br - 1000ft² - 2-bdrm Apt., RIVERDALE PARK - steps to MARC stop,
11min. to US CAPITOL (4702 Riverdale Road, Riverdale Park, MD)*

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/apa/4149726198.html.

Yorke Partners will have a studio apartment on Natoli Place just before
Christmas. Call us at 301-502-1243.

Want to live in Eastport/Annapolis right now? Got one for you!

*$1325 / 1br - 750ft² - Annapolis/Eastport (809 Bay Ridge Avenue)*

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/apa/4149510671.html.

--
Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Property Management, Inc.