[RP TownTalk] ERCo Building was coming down today ...

Andrew Farrington skilletfries at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 16:50:46 UTC 2013

Am I really the only person in town who's glad that ugly derelict hulk is gone?  Are we all talking about the same building? An architecturally-unremarkable warehouse that hadn't been touched in sixty years?  I don't get it.  What was to like?

Very sad indeed.  But I suppose this is what is known as "progress."

 <duane.fieldskuehl at pgcps.org>; Robert DiLutis <TheReedMachine at gmail.com>