[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Open House for Riverdale ES

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 20:27:33 UTC 2013

Friends,

Riverdale Elementary School will be hosting an open house for prospective parents at 8:30am on Tuesday, November 19th.  Please let me know if you are able to join us.  This will be a great event for all future Riverdale ES parents even if your child will not be entering the school next year.

Please also forward to any other parents you know in town.  Many residents are not on towntalk.

Take care,
Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros
Sent from my iPad