[RP TownTalk] Call for Festival of Lights & Santa volunteers, Sat., Dec. 14

James Coleman jsc.301332 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 15:01:06 UTC 2013

Hi Folks, we're trying to get volunteers to help two projects in our
program. For the trolley rides(530 to 830 pm), we need elves to sing,
navigate trolleys, and coordinate from the pickup point in Town Center. If
you are a good navigator, singer, or just want to help on this project,
please contact me or Lucy Archer.
For the Santa visits (2 to 6 pm), we need decorators, a photographer or
two, and Santa surrogates. Please contact Jim Coleman.

*Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID*