[RP TownTalk] New business in town center - Shine Massage and Wellness Studio

michelle burns mishburns at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 06:08:13 UTC 2013

Yesterday
I went to the newly opened Shine Massage and Wellness Studio in Town Center
(the address is 6220 Rhode Island Avenue) for the first time.  I had met Sally,
the owner, at the Riverdale Park farmers market when she was offering free
chair massages as a way to introduce herself to the community.  She’s a licensed massage therapist and offers
different kinds of therapeutic massage.  Her studio is very welcoming, clean and comfortable and it was a very relaxing
experience.   She’s offering introductory and  monthly specials you can find out about on her
website www.shinemassagestudio.com.  It’s great to have a new Riverdale business
and I hope that everyone will go and check it out.  The warmed table and heated neck cushion were a really nice touch!  Very professionally done.

Michelle Burns